Full Time Drivers
|Salary Range:||$12.00 - $13.29 per hour|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Drive for GLSS. Benefits from Day One. Paid Training. |
Do you want to give back to the community to be part of the greater good?
As a driver, you will transport elderly and disabled clients door to door to medical appointments, work, school and recreational events throughout the greater North Shore and greater Boston area.
1. Must be at least 21 years of age
2. Must have a valid Massachusetts drivers license
3. Must have a clean driving record and a minimum of 5 years U.S. driving experience
4. Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
5. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
6. If hired, must be available to attend mandatory new hire paid training for 3 weeks, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
GLSS conducts an extensive criminal background check as well as drug and alcohol screening, physical fitness for duty, review of driving record and professional references for all candidates seeking employment.
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Vacation Time
• Sick Leave
• Group Life Insurance / AD&D
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Annual Wellness Reimbursement
Greater Lynn Senior Services provides a wide range of social services for elders and people with disabilities. We provide information, transportation, meals, advocacy, homecare, housing as well as other services. GLSS provides these services for one reason- to help those 60 and older in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus, and Swampscott to live fuller more independent lives safely and with dignity.
$12.00 - $13.29 per hour
This position is for full time shifts.
Multiple shifts available.